Why Outsourcing Marine Warranty Claims Makes Sense
- Manufacturers are working hard to lower corporate warranty expenses. If you have in-house staff, once hired, they expect regular reviews with the hopes of regular pay increases. So you have decreasing warranty revenue with increasing salaries as time continues.
- If you have 5 dealerships in your group, there could be 5 to 7 people handling claims, with 5 to 7 salaries, matching FICA and Medicare expenses. There would be 5 to 7 vacations, benefit packages, and turnover/training expenses.
- MarineLab charges on a percentage fee basis. If warranty receivables go down over time, our net billings also decrease. If you have in-house staff, your expenses remain constant.
- We employ a proactive approach in addressing variations in manufacturers policies and procedures before it has the opportunity to grow into an audit situation with the manufacturer.
- Each claim is pre-audited for compliance with manufacturers’ policies and procedures to ensure that you keep the money you claim.
- Access to a full team of experts to address any warranty needs or questions.
- Claims Processing and Administration
- All Marine Power OEMs and Extended Warranty providers
- Real-Time Support for Dealership Staff
- Pre-Authorization Assistance